Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Iced soy chai

So as most of you know I am a Buckys, StarBuckles.....STARBUCKS fan :)- unfortunately it is not cheap and I have been convicted at my spendings there- we just can't do it. So this afternoon while I was at home baking a lovely carrot cake (recipe coming) I thought hmmm if I'm not going to get a soy latte what should I create- as I didn't really feel like coffee anyway. So I pulled out my Tazo Chai tea bags- that I would never usually buy but the lovely Jess left them when her and her hubby left. Anyways I created a simple, healthy yummy chai.....

1 Tazo chai teg bag- steeped in about 1 tbs boiling water for about 10 mins- stirring at 5 mins
Add some cold soy milk or regualr
add some ice
add a few shakes of stevia/or some honey and there you have it!

No comments: