Friday, March 19, 2010

Born to dance

Today was just one of those awesome days.....spent the whole day with Naomi at home organizing, cleaning, playing, and yep DANCING! we make video clips all the day- some a little embarrassing (for me that is :) I will post one for you to check out- our hip hop piece :) check the moves out of Naomi once she gets the hat and sunglasses on- classic.
Then this arvo headed to base which Naomi LOVES and says "BASSSSE" when we arrive and caught up with all my girls I mentored last quarter that just got back from outreach. Then headed up to the dance studio with a few of them and Naomi......when we got there Naomi was SO excited- I have never seen her do the "moves" she was doing- it was like she was at home- it was so incredible to watch her. I was so blessed an proud of her- she was even pointing her toes! Tonight in worship she was always flowing spontaneously with me and Renee (one of the other dances) :) :) he he. I love it.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Um, yeah, I LOVE THIS.

Diana said...

Shiloh immediately started clapping (kid's got rhythm) and following Naomi's dance moves.

Tara Pinho said...

That girl's got some smooth moves fo sho.

Britney said...

CUTE! This video made me so happy! :)

Diana said...

Hi Rosie,
Can you call me? I really want to talk with you :-) My phone recently died completely, sim card, all my phone numbers, everything! So I don't have your number anymore. So hopefully you'll check your blog sometime and see this message.