Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trying to begin this thing!


So here I am starting a blog! Blog what does that word mean anyways!? Well I thought I would finally begin even though I have no idea yet how to make this all pretty I will try and just put my thoughts on this page- I love writing but sometimes it takes me a while to get into the swing of it. I have been really wanting to post some of my yummy creations that I have been doing in the kitchen. Tonight I had my beloved friend over Mel- Mel is awesome- Mel is someone I truly trust- Mel you have been such a friend to me- even in those times of arkwardness( I can't spell :) you continued to "continue on". You truly inspire me! Oh so tonight I made grilled portabella mushrooms- so heres the secret recipie :)

Grilled garlic mushrooms

6 Tbs butter melted
2 Tbs minced garlic
5 Tbs soysauce

mix together- drizzle over mushrooms- brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil and grill on the barbie :) for 10 mins on medium heat- YUM

So I will post a photo next time :) As for now you can gaze on my handsome husband and beautiful baby and me :)


No comments: