Monday, February 21, 2011

Havilah Joy!







Havilah Joy arrived February 14th at 7:06pm
7 pounds 14 onces

Havilah comes out of Genesis and the garden of Eden- it was the "Land of Gold"
It means circle,eternal glory and comes from the hebrew word to twirl and dance.

I really thought we were having a boy and saw did the rest of the world! :)
But I was reminded of and journeled a year back about the Lord giving us another girl after Naomi then a boy. Kinda forgot about that word and the Lord reminded me when she was born.
His ways are higher than ours!!! :)
She didn't even come on the 11th (which I was also sure of :)
we did leave for the hospital at 11pm though :)
Oh what a journey. Naomi is doing AMAZING!!!! sharing her toys, hugging and kissing Havilah, shes even nursing her dolls! she pulls one strap of her dress down- it's hilarious!
Thanks for all your prayers!

love Mumma Rosie


3 comments:

Diana said...

She is beautiful Rosie, I love her name... and her sweet face... Our prayers are with you and your family in these precious new moments of bliss.

Jer 31:3-4

“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with lovingkindness.
I will build you up again
and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel.
Again you will take up your tambourines
and go out to dance with the joyful."

Tara Pinho said...

Na Na is going to be such a good sister. Love her princess shoes by the way.

Hannah Joy Bauer said...

I was just looking at this post again. She's so beautiful, Rose. I hope you've had sweet time with your in laws in Chico. If you were there longer or I had thought about it earlier I would have driven down to see you!! Love you so much friend! love always and forevers. nana.