Monday, August 17, 2009

Naomi Song.....I LOVE YOU



So proud of my little girl. Naomi Song is true to her name- beautiful pleasant sweet delight
She is such a joy to me. It's hard to believe she is already 15 months!

Some fun things she is saying and doing now....

The other day we were on a walk and I was singing to her "Je-eeee-sus your names my reward"
and then I her this sweet little voice say "Jesus"!
Oh Naomi you bless me

She loves giving her cuddles & kisses to her baby-dolls, trying to put their diapers on:) and 'rocking' them to sleep and giving them a bottle.
She is SO affectionate! She saw her little twin friends last night and immediately walked up to give a cuddle! :)

She now eats with a fork and spoon! you should watch her try and spear her peas! so much thought and effort involved :)

She loves lifting her arms to "Praise the Lord!"

and I could go on I suppose but I won't- just wanted to give my little darling Naomi a shout out :)


No comments: