Friday, January 22, 2010

Awake, AWAKE

Awake Awake, arise oh sleeper
Wake up for the time in near
I know you've heard it before but I will say it again
ARISE oh army of God
You are the generation of Jacob
You are called by by name
Stop listening to the lies of the enemy
Be alert, Be ready
The world is sleeping and is lulling us all to the the hums of the enemy
Eat, Drink, Be merry
Spend, buy up and be happy
But I, the captain of the ARMY of the Lord of hosts say
ARISE- WAKE UP
Open your eyes to all that is going on around you
Do not retreat to the hillsides and think all will be ok
It is not ok- people are dieing all around you
I need you- I need you to be bold- to lay aside every thing that is hindering you from Love, for my name Alone.
I need an army that is unified and alert of the schemes of the enemy
for we have now entered enemy lines

Be ready, Be watchful, be sober, for the day is at hand.
Many will laugh and say- I have heard this before.....
But I- the captain of the Army- say "This is the day- this is the hour where I am drawing a line in the sand- you will either be in my army or you will be in the enemy's camp."
Put on your fatigues
Be dressed be ready.

Luke 12:35

Keep your loins girded and your lamps burning,
And be like men who are waiting for their master to return home from the marriage feast,
so that when he returns from the wedding and comes and knocks, they may open to him immediately.

Blessed those servants whom the master finds
AWAKE
and ALERT AND WATCHING
when he comes.
Truly I say to you, he will gird Himself, he will gird himself
and have them recline at table and serve them!
If he comes in the second watch (before midnight)
or the third watch (after midnight) and finds them so, blessed are those servants
But of this be assured: If the householder had known at what time the burglar was coming,
he would have been awake and alert and watching and would not have permitted his house to be dug through and broken into.
You also must be ready, for the son of man is coming at an hour and a moment when you do not anticipate.






No comments: