Sunday, January 31, 2010

Isn't life wonderful......


Did I ever tell you how much I love being a mum, actually and a wife, sister, daughter, auntie, friend, cook, writer, dancer, and lover of Yeshua! This season right now....no words can really describe but just so wonderful. From getting up early to be with Jesus with a nice cup of really good black coffee, to baking with my daughter, to hiking in the rain up at Kaloko with Naomi on my back (yesterday's adventure), to laying by a fire with my husband and 10:30 at night enjoying the warmth of the fire and each other, to just loving on people and hearing the Lord's heart in this season of life. I truly feel blessed. I have been getting some incredible download's lately from the Lord about a few books that I know He wants me to write. So much to go into detail in a blog so I won't but other then pray for me I can get everything in my heart out on paper. I'm not a skilled typer, so I am writing everything down and soon will have to put in on my computer. erg. Anyways just wanted to share oh another thing so annoyed no one can comment on my blog I can't fix it! Will keep trying.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY THIS COMMENT IS WORKING THANKS TO HUBBY