Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I LOVE BEING A MUMMA~



Sometimes I just want to shout it from the roof tops...I LOVE BEING A MUM! What is it about motherhood that is so sweet? Tonight I was singing to my little Naomi as I lay her down in her crib and she began humming along with me just gazing into my eyes.

Being a mum is like eating dark chocolate- so good! so sweet! so satisfying......satisfied that's how I feel- I don't miss my childless days one bit- yes they were fun, but how much more fun is it when you get to do things like coming up with the most ridiculous dances and songs and 'performing' for them while they crack up laughing and what you to do it again and again. Yep I do it all the time :) added bonus they think you are the best singer and dancer in the whole world also.....well maybe not if you are still doing it by the time they are 18.

What a privilege it is to not only raise them but to raise them in the ways of the Lord! Oh the joy that fills my heart knowing that already Naomi is learning to be more like her heavenly father.

Deuteronomy 4:9

"Do not forget the things your eyes have seen ir let them slip from your heart as long as you shall live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them" says the Lord.
Proverbs 22:6

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Isaiah 54:13

All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace.

1 comment:

Melikamay said...

This is great Rosie. Yes and amen!!!