Monday, July 27, 2009

Just be with me

Just be with me is all I ask
Just be with me
that is your only task
Sit in my presence wait at my feet,
Here you can look in my eyes
and find that you are truly complete
Turn to me with all your heart, mind, strength and Soul
and know that it is I, your loving Father that is in control
There is no time to waste time on the things of this world
I am standing at your door knocking
will you let me in?
Please my child don't allow the enemy to pull you down into sin
but repent, press delete and come, rest, sit at my feet
I made you, I know you, you are mine
When you feel all alone and longing to be heard
I will be there, waiting for you
Pursue me with all your heart
Pursue me with all your soul
Pursue me as if searching for Gold
It is truly I that will only satisfy
and I that will bring you through the refiners fire
So come away and be with me and see that I choose you for me
Resist the devil and He will flee
So come away my beloved and sit at my feet

No comments: