Saturday, July 11, 2009

A perfect day!


Today was wonderful! I am SO blessed- Our little family headed out this morning to Hapuna Beach. Our little Naomi slept until 11am as we relaxed in the sun (we did what!? :) I actually got to 'lay out' without having my little Ne Ne crawl all over me- sit on my back backwards- which she did do later and pull on my bikini ties :) She then work up very happy and we had a blast! I brought bubbles which she was trying so hard to unscrew the bottle and finally gave in- walked up to her daddy and gave it to him to saying "dadda...?" in other words please help- so cute- we then all blew bubbles, swam, played, ate, giggled and then packed up for the day and headed out. She then crashed out for 3 hours! WOW! I love my family I feel so blessed- thank you Jesus!

No comments: